Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wat that?

I have no idea what this means, but it's a new slogan folks are using referring to the New Orleans Saints I think---ha so i just wanted to use it as a title to sound like i knew what i was talkin about!

Its been a great week this far.. Had last night and tonight off.. I had forgotten what it was like to have a few consecutive nights off with no plans. Feels nice! Went to mall tonight with one of the guys from my youth group. Pray for Hunter as he seeks Christ's will for his college plans.

I've cleaned most of the house for Mom tonight.. She's helping with the Singing Christmas Tree at Church, and to say the least she is worn slap out.

Afterwards, I killed an hour on YouTube--------but I stumbled upon this video I want you guys to check out. Here's the deal. Imma share a couple things God spoke to me about after u watch it. Couldn't embed it, but I'm posting the link. Pay special attention to the lady at 3:45 and the congregation at 4:15. K thanks.


We'll scroll a little....








What'd ya think? The main idea here that the Holy Spirit revealed to me is that I can share
my faith at any----ANY career path that the Lord places me.. Not just in my career, but every-
where that I go--Homeless or Homefull. Second..About 3:45, did you see that lady? She put
her arm on that guy as he walked to the alter! Wow! What a hit in the chest! We should be doing
everything we can to make those that are committing their lives to Christ, at ease! This is the
most important decision of their LIFE! They need all the encouragement they can get. Got a chill
here.

Then, at 4:15, the new Christian turns around to go back to his seat, and the entire congregation
of the worship service is praying! Sweetness... This is number one! God commands us to pray
for others (see James). What a privilege it is to be able to pray for those who are struggling with
spiritual warfare, or anything else.

I dunno if this was as cool to y'all as it was to me, but it really struck a vein with this guy.
I'm going to make certain I show or speak of Jesus to every single patient I come in contact with
tonight. Please pray for me...I'm praying for you, that you clear your plans so He can be made
famous through us! Have a good weekend! -c

1 comment: