Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's all about Jesus...

I freakin love this time of year. Man, I'm hating that I have to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas nights, but I've just got a feelin that Christ is gonna use me tonight and tomorrow night to make Him famous--Just Somehow!

Had Christmas at my Mom's Mom's side last night ( no typo) .. That's where we get the best presents, no lie! ha It is always great seeing that side of the family. We decided to have Pizza Hut pizza to eat. My grandmother ordered what everyone wanted a day in advance. Went to pick it up last night and they screwed up the order-- didn't give us like 4 pizzas we were supposed to get. Took em back and they gave us our correct order plus the wrong pizza! Heck yeah we got like 5 pizzas and 1 breadsticks free! Merry Christmas from Pizza Hut!

This afternoon is my Mom's Dad's side. Lookin forward to seeing that side as well before I head to work. OK to be honest, I'm being a kid today and shaking I'm so excited about the gifts! haha I have had to go to every Christmas get together so far in uniform.. ha it sucks.

I've been inspired by the Holy Spirit here lately in a new way. I feel more passionate than ever about becoming the man He wants me to be. And even seeking out even more than ever to have God's will revealed to me. I feel as if something extraordinary is about to happen. So pray for me, please.

My prayer for you this Christ-filled season (regardless of what society says we have to call it) is that you experience Jesus in an awesome way, and that Almighty God is glorified in that.

I challenge you to read the entire book of 1 Peter over the next couple of days.. Hey, it's only 5 chapters. Get after it and comment on how Jesus has spoken to you...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment