Thursday, April 30, 2009

Like sands through the hour glass...

Sure, I stole this from a terrible, terrible daytime soap opera, but isn't the world-famous line somewhat true? Through the past I'm gonna say 3 weeks, things in my life have gone through much transition.

Some of the very things that God has used to grow me into the 21 year-old guy I am, He is somwhat placing distance. This doesn't mean that I'm separating myself from these things; however, let's face it--we're kind of going our separate ways. For example:
These guys are pretty much the most evident blessing I have been given by Almighty God since I've been at ICC. I honestly do not know how I would have made it through these two years without em. Especially Austin. This dude is freakin great, and I don't know how im gonna do my ventin.. ha If we were girls, you could says we're all 4 BFF's..
What a joy it has been to be able to serve our entire college as Student Body President for these past 2 years. ICC is where I have truly learned to give up my all to hear God's voice. Thanks be to Him for this time! Oh yeah, Andrea is pretty great too! ha

Ashley, how awesome it has been to get to know you.. You are one of my best friends, and I also praise the Father for placing you in my life to share both the good times and the bad.
Jeremy has been my barrier that kept me from crossing the line a lot of times.. It is through him I am still learning that no matter the amount of popularity of doing the cool thing, the reward is that much greater for doing the RIGHT thing! Thanks, bro!
I could go on and on praising my Savior for injecting these symbols of Christ in my everyday routine, but I'd max out this page to the billionth degree. Thanks to all of you for being even the smallest part of my life at Itawamba these past 3 years. I simply get a chill down my spine when I try to think of what God is going to do in the next 3. Until next time, Go Indians and Praise Almighty God! Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know me, Miss Cry Baby! haha!

    Chadwick, I can't express the thankfulness I have in my heart for your friendship. You were my very first new friend at ICC! These past 3 years, we've shared in the joys and the valleys of life. I can honestly say I've enjoyed every minute of the journey. We're both headstrong and just tell each other like it is. :) and I love that about our friendship! As bad as I don't want to admit it, things are changing and will continue to change! It's life, like you said! However, I pray that you're in my life always! You're friendship is precious to me! God is using you BIG time already. I can't wait to watch Him continue the work He has already begun. You better believe you're coming to Starkville as much as possible!! :)

    I love you, always Chadder!

    ReplyDelete