Thursday, April 8, 2010

Still Breathing

Yes, I know, it has been a month or two.. but I am still breathing on a constant basis. I miss all of you like a fat kid misses chocolate cake.. I actually miss chocolate cake too at the moment..

I'm now settled in my apartment. Washer and dryer finally in place. I've washed like 100 loads of clothes so far! Yea it sucks! But kinda likin bein' on my own. I have been more challenged in the past few days to completely submit my everything to Christ. You don't understand what I am saying literally unless you have been a single adult living on your own paying all of your bills. It is very difficult to commit your life to Jesus when the rest of the world around you is truely making fun of you for not going with the rest of the guys to your supervisor's bachelor party at The Pony. I pray that place burns to the ground before daylight.. Sorry I'm being blunt..just sayin..

On a lighter note, I've visited Harrisburg Baptist and First Baptist Tupelo. Absolutely fell in love with First Baptist Tupelo when I went Palm Sunday. I just felt God telling me, "Chad, this is the place!" I'm praying about where and when He wants me to commit my membership.

I hope I haven't discouraged anyone on here this morning. Just want you all to really get serious about making Jesus a part of your lives each day. These earthquakes in the world and recent increase in crime around here has really got me thinkin... The end really is near.

Praying for you bloggers as a whole. Congratulations Nathan and Whitney! You deserve it!

Ephesians 5

4 comments:

  1. I'm super glad you're still breathing. And I miss you too!! It's been ages and ages since I've seen you. I miss late nights @ BSU so much. So many memories! I'm completely up for a get together. anytime!
    Hope to see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to stand up, Chad!
    You are a great guy and God is blessing you tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the update! we are praying for you. and we are 20 min from tupelo so please come for a visit anytime. I would love to cook for you! miss you!

    ReplyDelete